Program your enVie mobile handset
Follow these steps to activate your enVie Mobile:
- Turn on the phone anywhere enVie mobile service is available.
- From a smartphone, call *22890. From a standard phone, dial *22890 and press SEND
- You will hear the following message: "Welcome to over the air programming. Please hold while we update your roaming capabilities." This call is airtime FREE.
- You will hear hold music and this message, "Please continue to hold while your phone is being programmed."
- Once the programming is complete, you will hear two beep tones and the "Programming successful" message should appear on the handset's display.
- Press END to disconnect.
About your enVie mobile handset:
Make sure you make a voice call first to enable SMS, MMS, and Data.